Sunday, March 30, 2008

Since I haven't done one since the last blog assignment, here's a rant

It's amazing how easy things are to get done once you're under enough pressure to finally start them and finish them in a limited amount of time. These five blogs are due today, and I started them about four hours ago with a few breaks here and there including a drive to Franklin just to get a $2 bagel, a fifteen minute "nap," some time on Webkinz, and of course, some time to write one of these rants that keep me going. I'm doing far better than I thought in my analysis of these poems. Instead of looking at them and going "Huh?" I've been able to look at every single one and write an intelligent analysis of it without struggle. Now that I've had the chance to point out to myself that I'm doing really well with completing this assignment, I'm going to go do my Portrait blog, and then I will be done =)

No comments: